Strauss - Salomé - Renes/Jupither - Stockholm - 11-12/2013

Représentations
LouStockholm

Re: Strauss - Salomé - Renes/Jupither - Stockholm - 11-12/2013

Message par LouStockholm » 13 janv. 2018, 16:51

Sorry, I Think You have ALL MISUNDERSTOOD the conception of this very young female regisseur. Salome is here a middle age woman (like Stemme herself) who believes she is still a teenager. That´s why she carries this youthful silvery dress that misfits her (hommage a Stemme who shows her not so beautiful body). Jochanaan resists her totally. Therefore he must die. The "dance" is a war-ritual showing her wide sexual repertoire. She even sucks Herodes (but how many of the public dared to understand that?) - The final scene is horrible. The whole body of the man with his neck cut of is laid close to the ramp and Salome tries to have an intercourse with the dead man, who living was very good-looking. The scene was disgusting. At the final note all light in stage and auditorium was switched off and we sat in total darkness (=Death). The public was in severe shock and could not applause. First when the light came back after a few minutes and the usual curtain was seen, things returned to normal again and there was a stormy applause. - Is this the Oscar Wilde of our time?

Loïs
Basse
Basse

Re: Strauss - Salomé - Renes/Jupither - Stockholm - 11-12/2013

Message par Loïs » 14 janv. 2018, 12:09

LouStockholm a écrit :
13 janv. 2018, 16:51
Sorry, I Think You have ALL MISUNDERSTOOD the conception of this very young female regisseur.
When "ALL" of us misunderstand , it means the staging was not clear
Quand "tout le monde" ne comprend pas la mise en scène, ou du moins un élément, cela signifie qu'elle n'était pas claire. Une mise en scène peut se discuter mais si elle s'explique à priori ou postériori c'est qu'elle n'est pas lisible
You may discuss of it but if you have to explain something before or after, the conclusion is it was not legible.
Cependant je me souviens avoir reçu un coup de poing dans le plexus lors de cette production et je confirme l'effet sur le public à la fin

Répondre